cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this supposed to be service?!?

yorksh5

Is this supposed to be service?!?

Supposedly joined Plus Net and agreed installation dates etc and have now been told that the dates have changed despite pointing out that this is a charity installation and therefore NEED to take a day off to be there.
I am not available for 3 weeks after the agreed date but do they care? Hell no!!!
The details in the email I was sent are NOT consistent with the details on my account, why is that?
If this is the service that has been trumpeted across the TV then you can keep it as it ss far far worse than BT, at least they do actually agree and stick to the dates you've agreed.
To add insult to injury the links on this site and a couple of emails didnt work. This is NOT a good start!
Am I alone with this terrible service and does it get better or should I stop it now?
6 REPLIES 6
yorksh5

service? really?!?

Supposedly joined Plus Net and agreed installation dates etc and have now been told that the dates have changed despite pointing out that this is a charity installation and therefore NEED to take a day off to be there.
I am not available for 3 weeks after the agreed date but do they care? Hell no!!!
The details in the email I was sent are NOT consistent with the details on my account, why is that?
If this is the service that has been trumpeted across the TV then you can keep it as it ss far far worse than BT, at least they do actually agree and stick to the dates you've agreed.
To add insult to injury the links on this site and a couple of emails didn’t work. This is NOT a good start!
Am I alone with this terrible service and does it get better or should I stop it now? Your thoughts would be appreciated...
mlmclaren
Grafter

Re: service? really?!?

Stop It Now!
Things are only getting worse... since you signed up things will have changed so might be worth reviewing those changes first!
Plusnet is owned by BT and seems recently that BT have been shrinking its budget too so it may well be in your best interests to avoid this... specially if your being messed about with already!
yorksh5

Thanks for your thoughts. I've just cancelled it as the best on offer is now the end of July  because they have sat on it and done nothing!
I will place the order with a competitor upon my return so thank you for the heads up. I did wonder if that would be the case...
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Is this supposed to be service?!?

Thanks for taking my call and sorry you've decided to cancel.
Cheers for the email as I requested that will help me investigate the issue we discussed as no other dates are showing on the account prior to the one I can see.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
yorksh5

hmm and now I appear to have imagined the information I saw on the support site. Very interesting customer service, as you say a lucky escape....
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Is this supposed to be service?!?

dick:green Topics merged.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine