cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quidco cashback tracked in wrong amount

ikriss

Quidco cashback tracked in wrong amount

Hi, Smiley
I signed up to Plusnet ( Unlimited new broadband sign up + homephone up to 17Mb package £65 cashback  ) I went through Quidco and should have got £65 in cashback , I signed up yesterday , My order number is BP02641972  , I went back today  on the quidco website and shows me that only £10 cashback been tracked
Is there anything I can do with this case ?  Undecided
Thanks
7 REPLIES 7
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Quidco cashback tracked in wrong amount

you need to contact quidco as it is nothing directly to do with Plusnet
ikriss

I will get touch witch quidco today to ask about my cash back , but could you ask your marketing/sales team about my case please , or could you give me direct number to them.
regards
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

I am not staff just a customer but you could try ringing Sales
    0800 432 0080
    0345 140 0200
    8am - 8pm Monday to Friday
    9am - 7pm Saturday
    9am - 6pm Sunday
JTaylor
Grafter

Hi ikriss
Like Oldjim said, the Quidco cashback isn't handled by us.
I've taken the liberty of going through Quidco's support information and found this:
http://www.quidco.com/help/1466
That's where you'll need to raise it, should you still need to.
I hope this helps!
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Quote from: ikriss
I signed up to Plusnet ( Unlimited new broadband sign up + homephone up to 17Mb package £65 cashback  )

Hi Ikriss,
A warm welcome to the forums.
Just to ensure that your expectations are appropriately "shaped" - the offer you quoted, was that as advertised on the PlusNet site or the Quidco site?
I believe I am correct in stating that the package offers advertised on the PlusNet site are only available when signing up direct on the PlusNet site - not through a third party.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Marksfish
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 4

The Quidco site does say that initially the cashback may track at a lower rate. This allows them time to sort out the various different offers that are being offered. If it still isn't right in the next 7 days, you need to raise a claim with Quidco, not PN.
Mark
jem16
Grafter

Quote from: Townman
I believe I am correct in stating that the package offers advertised on the PlusNet site are only available when signing up direct on the PlusNet site - not through a third party.

I signed up to PlusNet via Quidco when PlusNet were offering £75 cashback and Quidco were offering £100.
I have now received £100 from Quidco and £75 from PlusNet.