cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions Unanswered

Boz
Rising Star

Questions Unanswered

I've had a question (#96897361) unanswered now since the 29th of December.  What is the normal waiting time for answers?

Boz
12 REPLIES 12
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Questions Unanswered

At the moment we're averaging around 22 hours for ticket replies. However I can see that your ticket is much older than this, I'm escalating this internally as tehre are some other tickets I've found in the same area that need picking up too. Leave this with me and you should get a reply asap.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Boz
Rising Star

Many thanks, Chris.  Look forward to hearing from you.

Boz
Boz
Rising Star

Still no answer to the problem I posed about temporary relocation, but I did receive this response:-
"Please accept my apologies for the delayed response, I am now escalating this ticket to our housemoves team and I will be arranging for someone to give you a call back as soon as possible, to discuss your options for the housemove.
Please do not hesitate to get back in touch online at http://contactus.plus.net or by phone on 0800 432 0200 if we can be of further assistance."

Boz
Joshc
Grafter

Hey,
Good morning.
You would need to speak to our house move team to get all of the correct information concerning this subject.
There is a lot of it  Roll_eyes
However I did use to be apart of the house move team so I could give you a call at a convenient time for you if you want me to.???
Thanks Smiley
Boz
Rising Star

Thank you, Joshua.
I want to move house for six months while the flood damage is being repaired.    It seems simple enough to me for Plusnet to move all the facilities, I currently have under contract, from one number to another, and then back again.

Boz
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Presumably you'll claim the cost of the house move you have to pay for from the insurance?
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Boz
Rising Star

Yes -  I'm hoping that all costs will be included in the claim.

Boz
Joshc
Grafter

Good afternoon,
@ Boz
I have tried calling you , When are you available for me to give you a call. I would like to take ownership on this
Boz
Rising Star

Thanks for the offer, Joshua, but I've had a call from a Lee Cox (?) from the Homemoves team.  He hopefully will deal with the matter from now on. 

Boz
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Hi Boz,
Glad someone got back to you, sorry for the very long delay initially on this.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Boz
Rising Star

Thanks Chris.  It's now been twelve days since the initial contact with Plusnet, and I've still not begun to look at the options.   
To my mind this seems a very long time, and I was wondering whether you apply a priority scheme, where house moves are at the lowest end of the spectrum.

Boz
Joshc
Grafter

Good afternoon ,
There is not a priority set . However, our house moves department are really busy at the moment.
But If I can give you a call I would make it my priority to get you some information on your options at least?
Thanks