cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QUIDCO

JOHN51

QUIDCO

I recently signed up to plusnet via Quidco, any idea how long the cashback takes to be paid?  The amount is shown as validated on my Quidco account.  THANKS 
9 REPLIES 9
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: QUIDCO

Welcome to the Forum
Sorry though dnt know the answer
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi JOHN51,
I believe it's Quidco that send out the money, so you'd need to ask them - I'll ask about internally though to see if anyone's got an idea.
ritz
Grafter

speaking of quidco:
my plusnet bb order completed just 2 days ago (that's almost a whole month after registering for a new home phone line + bb!!!). my transaction got tracked immediately through quidco and was supposed to be made payable around these days.
today plusnet declined payment!
during this past month it tracked for £28 as opposed to £38 they advertise online. and yes, i completed the whole process online, before you ask.
they have done it before as i can see from other peoples' posts, they have done it to some colleagues, etc. go figure.
i've only had small glitches with plusnet but thought i'd give them the benefit of the doubt. reading this forum i realise they have gone bad, really bad lately (been an old customer for 6-7 years), particularly anything related to the durban centre, ticket and billing systems (hey, that's the whole business, isn't it?)
let's see if anyone bothers to look into my quidco enquiry. no high expectations here as it is an outgoing payment, not incoming for plusnet.
personally, i'll make sure this type of feedback on plusnet or plusnet + quidco is passed on and advertised appropriately on other sites.
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,
I can't see a query on your account regarding Quidco at all, and I'm not aware of any other problems (do you have further examples?).
I've asked the relevant person to take a look for me.
Apprentice
Grafter

Quote from: JOHN51
I recently signed up to plusnet via Quidco, any idea how long the cashback takes to be paid?  The amount is shown as validated on my Quidco account.  THANKS  

From experience of buying other items anywhere between 60 days and 10 months, I've not used Quidco to buy a BB package from an ISP ....... yet.
ritz
Grafter

mand, i was referring to my own enquiry through quidco, sorry if that was not clear. i have now filed a ticket for your team after i saw your message. thx
HairyMcbiker
All Star
Fixes: 21

I signed up via QC last year and it was paid quickly. However QC have had issues recently, I amongst others signed up for insurance through them back in Oct. Then it said 3 months to track, then it switched to 6 months with out telling me  Angry Now it is 7+ months and I MAY see it next month, with this level of service (NOT!) I will be moving my (all-be it small) amount of trade to another cash back site, one that doesn't charge me £5 a year either!
Mand
Grafter

@ritz, sorry, my bad for not getting that part. I've got someone here looking into it, but your account is not on the list of disputed payments, and I can't find anything to say we declined payment, so hopefully it's just an admin error on their part.
JOHN51

Thanks for the replies and information, I have now received confirmation that the £33.00 (£38.00 advertised  cashback less the £5.00 admin charge) will be credited on 31/5/2010