Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product change

Bendo
Dabbler

Product change

Hi,
I want to add Anytime calls to my package, but going through the product change options shows my current package at it's current price rather than the discount I have on it for the lenght of the contract. The final step confirming the DD suggests that if I click submit I will lose the current discount, is this the case and I need to call someone to add anytime calls rather than do it online or should I just ignore the numbers the online system quotes and submit it anyway?
4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Product change

Hi Bendo,
The account summary doesn't take discounts into account so it shouldn't be an issue. Changing accounts does remove discounts but we do add these back on unless another deal has been agreed on.
I've just scheduled the change of account type myself for you to be on the safe side.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Bendo
Dabbler

Thanks Adam,
That should stop the missus running up a bill :).,
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

That should stop the missus running up a bill

Just to be clear in that case I want to make sure you're aware it's a scheduled change on your next billing date (11th)
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

Quote from: Bendo
That should stop the missus running up a bill :).,

Do remind her that inclusive calls are only free up to 60 minutes duration... Too much uninterrupted chatting could still be expensive!

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.