cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Change

nettlestone

Product Change

I asked to change my phone/broadband package in early December to the current, cheaper offering and was advised to follow a link which failed. On 11th December I received an explanation: "Unfortunately we are unable to change your package at the moment as there is an issue with your billing alignment". Since then I have had regular but meaningless updates and one update asking me to be patient after I had suggested a better deal might be to move to a different ISP.
Do all customers of Plus Net have this problem?
4 REPLIES
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 62

Re: Product Change

It looks like a problem with your phone and billing dates not being aligned, I'll see if  I can sort this out.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

And done... Your account is set to change to value on your next billing date. I've discounted the next broadband subscription as a good will gesture because it's taken us a while to sort this out for you.
Sorry for the delay.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
nettlestone

Thanks Adam
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No problem.  Smiley
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team