cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Change

nettlestone

Product Change

I asked to change my phone/broadband package in early December to the current, cheaper offering and was advised to follow a link which failed. On 11th December I received an explanation: "Unfortunately we are unable to change your package at the moment as there is an issue with your billing alignment". Since then I have had regular but meaningless updates and one update asking me to be patient after I had suggested a better deal might be to move to a different ISP.
Do all customers of Plus Net have this problem?
6 REPLIES 6
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Product Change

It looks like a problem with your phone and billing dates not being aligned, I'll see if  I can sort this out.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

And done... Your account is set to change to value on your next billing date. I've discounted the next broadband subscription as a good will gesture because it's taken us a while to sort this out for you.
Sorry for the delay.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
nettlestone

Thanks Adam
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No problem.  Smiley
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
NotSoNaff
Grafter

I have posted this here despite the time lag because it shows a deterioration of support based on the Fist Post above.

Plusnet have amended their system so that it is impossible to simply 'Ask a Question'. THE ONLY option is to make a Telephone Call. I would happily make such a call if my hearing was good enough for me to properly understand what is being imparted.

Clearly Plusnet has TOTAL disregard for my disability.

I visited the 'Change My Product' pages but nil alternative Options were available, revisiting the situation a few times produced the same outcome.

I had been lured to the above by the fact that 'Super Fast BroadBand [SFBB], including Line Rental, was on offer for £25.00/month'.

Suspecting that because I am connected by the 'Fibre to the Cabinet' system SFBB may not be possible, however it was expected that a suitable statement would be displayed by way of an explanation along with all OTHER possible options.

Perhaps the unwillingness to communicate in an appropriate manner, writing in my situation, and withholding ALL alternative offers is designed to TRAP a loyal customer into paying a Monthly Bill of a few pence short of £45.00/month for 'ever'?

MY PROMISE TO PLUSNET: 

IF MY PACKAGE CANNOT BE ALTERED OR SUBSTANTIALLY REDUCED IN COST I WILL SWITCH TO AN ALTERNATIVE ISP.

JonoH
Hero
Fixes: 157

@NotSoNaff wrote: 

Clearly Plusnet has TOTAL disregard for my disability.

I'm sorry that you feel that way but we still have various option that could help you access support.

We have a link to our accessibility options at the bottom of every page, including this one.

We also have live chat available as an option you can access it here  any of those options will allow you to communicate with our support teams and negotiate a new deal.

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager