cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price increase incompetence

FIXED
Strutty1965

Price increase incompetence

Raging sums it up nicely. When I was told of the price increase I called the phone number and spoke to a lady who couldn't match the deal I had in front of me so I said I was going and she confirmed no cancellation fee due to price rise and a note would go on my account. 

Fast forward to an email today telling me I had to pay a cancellation fee as I was still in contract - my email reply bounced back as its not monitored and trying to get an email address rather than waste more of my time  on the phone proved fruitless.

This has confirmed why I'm off - next stop is to find the name of the current CEO as I find they sort things rather quickly.

off to fire an email to Martin Lewis and see if anyone from plus net reads these boards

2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Price increase incompetence

Fix

The email mentioning a charge was sent via automation and the fees calculated don't take into account anything that's been waived.

Sorry for any confusion but the fee will definitely be waived upon cancellation.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
stoswald
Grafter

Re: Price increase incompetence

Thanks for the heads-up