cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor Service

AG11

Poor Service

I would like every one to know the poor service I have received from Plusnet. I ordered broadband and telephone on the 18th December, which included unlimited calls and download. I have received a bill for approximately £55 as apparently I didn't order unlimited calls, but I did. I called yesterday at 8 30 and was informed that some one from complaints would call back within 24 hrs. I am still waiting. I called to day at 14 30 and after 20 mins the call was answered and then he cut me off after 6 minutes when he new the problem I had. I called back and after 18 mins some one answered and is looking into it and will call me back later today. I am not happy. 

4 REPLIES 4
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Re: Poor Service

Choosing a supplier, purely on price has consequences.

“It's unwise to pay too much, but it's worse to pay too little. When
you pay too much, you lose a little money - that's all. When you pay
too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you
bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do. The
common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a
lot - it can't be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well
to add something for the risk you run, and if you do that you will
have enough to pay for something better.”   John Ruskin

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @AG11 I am deeply sorry to hear about your recent invoice, as you had not had the unlimited call package added onto your landline.

I have responded to your query via a ticket. You can view my response by Clicking Here

Should you require any further assistance, please do get back in touch with us.

Many thanks.

AG11

Thank you for your reply. Please send me a copy of the conversation and I will see if it matches with my notes, As I don't agree with your interpretation of the conversation. Your agent states that the call package of £18.99 includes unlimited calls and unlimited download. That is why I bought it. I would like to refer this complaint to Ofcom. Please send me there number.

Alasdair Garden

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hello @AG11,

Thank you for your time on the phone this afternoon I really appreciate it. I am glad you have raised your journey to our attention and I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.

I am happy we were able to come to a resolution and I have sent a ticket here confirming what we have discussed.

Please get back to me there if you have any further concerns.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team