soutter

Plusnet

This is a poll to see just how bad PlusNet actually is
5 REPLIES 5
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: Plusnet

Having a poll so blatantly slanted serves no purpose whatsoever.
Where's the "None of the above" option?
See Have you stopped beating your wife?
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

I added that..
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
RobPN
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 13

Quote from: soutter
This is a poll to see just how bad PlusNet actually is

As there is presently one vote for the third option on your list I'll take a wild guess and say that was your vote and you are saying that PlusNet "balme someone else", though I'd have to take another wild guess at what you mean.
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

Embarrassed Embarrassed Tongue troll
Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
Empirical
Grafter

charge for non existent service - False. If your service is down ive seen people get compensated for significant downtime as well as good will gestures.
dont sort out problems - False. Reading the forums they clearly do sort out problems, sometimes things go wrong and you will get that anywhere. They are not perfect but the sweeping statement is absurd.
balme someone else - Sort of. It depends on what is meant by this exactly. They do explain when issues are beyond their direct control so if you call that "blaming someone else" then yes, but the alternative is either no transparency or they lie to you. Which do you prefer? If however you mean they place their own failings elsewhere then false.
provide a really bad service - Subjective. Im sorry you had a bad experience, most people don't, some do, I haven't. Cant say this is false (or true) because its not really testable.
over charge for nothing - Cant say. Ive never heard of them "overcharging for nothing" and Im not sure what you mean by that.
Overall, I think the claims in your poll are unfair for the reasons stated. But if you are annoyed because you have had a bad experience then I understand you are upset. Also that you wont care two hoots what I think.
EDIT Having read your complaint I can only suggest you try working with the digital care team rather than against. Making these polls isnt going to help you one bit, investing the energy in working with your supplier is only going to benefit you.
I hope it all works out for you.