Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet satisfaction surveys

stathe
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Plusnet satisfaction surveys

My night has been ruined by your noisy text messages on my mobile phone  as many as four in the small hours Please in future make sure I get them  9 to 5

Absolute shower !!!!!!

10 REPLIES 10
gleneagles
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 17

Re: Plusnet satisfaction surveys

Turning the phone off in the mall hours should work.

Wink

We are born into history and history is born into us.
stathe
Rising Star

Not an option for us as phone needed on for OAP  care   OURS

gleneagles
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 17

Is blocking calls or contacting PN to inform them you do not wish to get calls of this nature a option.

I know you have raised it on the forum but suspect PN staff who read these forums may not be at the pay grade to action such requests.

We are born into history and history is born into us.
PlusnetLiam
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Stathe, really sorry to hear this. I've passed this on to a colleague who looks after this as it definitely shouldn't be happening. 

Mav
Fixes: 514

Could it be a network problem outside of Plusnet's control that delayed these messages?

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

stathe
Rising Star

Well perhaps you can blame Vodafone,  but I doubt I am the only one 

My e mails are often several hours behind  but not always  My Yahoo mail  is more up to date That is of course nothing to do with Vodafone and the texts

RichardB
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 39

Hi if you have an Android phone you could set your important contacts as "priority contacts"  then set the phone to only alert or ring when you get a call / text etc from a priority contact.

http://fieldguide.gizmodo.com/use-androids-priority-mode-so-notifications-dont-wake-y-1681095117

To set a contact as a priority, you need to open the contacts "app", select the require contact and then there should a star symbol outline near the top right of the screen. Touch the star symbol & it will "fill in" be all white not just an outline.

I will see if I can find a online guide....

Richard

PlusnetLiam
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @stathe - we've looked at this, our info is showing that the inital text was delivered to you around lunch time & the extra messages were because you replied to ask our for info in the early hours. Can you confirm if that's the case? If not, we definitely need to look at it but if so then it's working to design.

Cheers!

stathe
Rising Star

I have no idea but I do know I was woken at 04-22  04-23  04-28 and one other  mainly askimg what I thought of you

I am sure I was not up in the early hours doing surveys with Plusnet or whever does them for you may have responded then in frustation

You may have sent at lunch time but I have no record of that 

I hope design is not to call me at  04-00 when My phone flashed and buzzed

PlusnetLiam
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @stathe - you're absolutely right, we only send texts out within working hours & definitely not designed to go out at 4am!

All I can say is that there may have been a delay or a queue with your network which has meant it's then been delivered in the middle of the night. It's not great but it's certainly out of our control.