Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet's facebook page.

Minivanman
Legend
Fixes: 1

Plusnet's facebook page.

Posted message on Plusnet's facebook page and no reply after four hours despite the fact the it says "typical replies usually within an hour"
Is the forum no longer checked? 

Truth is like a threshing machine; tender sensibilities must keep out of the way.
Herman Melville
8 REPLIES 8
chenks76
All Star
Fixes: 12

Re: Plusnet's facebook page.

if you want immediate responses then you need to use the correct methods, which are telephone or the online webchat function.
the forum or facebook should not be used for things you want quick responses on.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

We do typically respond within an hour on Facebook (this is a metric set by Facebook not ourselves), however as chenks76 suggests if you would like a faster response we do have live chat available on our website. Sometimes the way Facebook displays the messages to us mean that they get marked as read without any interaction from our side.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Minivanman
Legend

Maybe, maybe not, but that's what is on offer as said.
And why are you so defensive of plusnet, do you have shares in the company or something?  Huh

Truth is like a threshing machine; tender sensibilities must keep out of the way.
Herman Melville
chenks76
All Star

who's being defensive?
simply telling you what you need to know.
i've neither criticised not praised plusnet.
Minivanman
Legend

Chris, so where is this live chat site.... or is this it.
Link please as this pensioner gets confused (and extremely irritated) by it all  Sad

Herman Melville
Minivanman
Legend

chenks76 But you seem to be being defensive of them and critical of me.
Just trying to get some service whilst remaining sane that's all. It's just all so frustrating!

Herman Melville
chenks76
All Star

as i said, i have been neither defensive not critical.
i simply advised of what the correct methods are.
go to plusnet support pages where you have the option for online chat (once you select your problem).
or simply go to http://www.plus.net/help/ and the green online chat button will appear bottom right corner (assuming you don't have any adblockers running)
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Hi again,
If you visit https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/contact/ and choose what your issue is about, it'll give you the option of Live Chat. It's worth noting that if you use an ad-blocker it may stop live chat working, so you'll need to add an exception.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.