cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet never answer a question first time

stonechat
Grafter

Plusnet never answer a question first time

Why is it that if I raise a question Plusnet never anser it first time, their first reply always shows that they have not read my question properly
7 REPLIES 7
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: Plusnet never answer a question first time

what question did you want answering?
stonechat
Grafter

I want plusnet to answer
Spider
Grafter

Sometimes it is how the question is written that illicits the 'wrong' answer or further question. Case in point the first 3 posts in this thread.
meirionnydd

That is just the question I've been looking for somewhere to post.. I did post a question ages ago about having 'subscribe to my newsletter' on my site. Had reply that only users from way back [forgotten the term and now can't locate it no matter how many variants of message I put into help - only takes me to blogs] . I replied again asking why I was not in that category  as I have been with f9 for what seems like forever.
But why oh why does plus net not have a heading somewhere obvious to contact the powers that be. I like plusnet but if I don't get some contact soon I'm leaving. WHAT HAPPENED TO RAISING TICKETS?
mapletree
Grafter

The best help seems to be here or on usenet rather than via tickets.  It shouldn't be this way.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

@ meirionnydd see your other question the answer is there waiting for you
onlyme
Grafter

I agree with mapletree.  I "asked a question" about what I deemed to be wrongful charges and it was dismissed.  I posted a thread here and it was resolved with the help of other users.
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,78874.32.html