cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

newsletter sub on site and why I can't have it.

meirionnydd

newsletter sub on site and why I can't have it.

I asked before and was told only legendary users could have it. I then asked how long one had to be with f9/plusnet to be such. I am still waiting for an answer. And while I'm on the subject why isn't there a visible tab somewhere that lets one raise tickets or at least an equivalent? It seems as if plusnet does not want its users ever to get into contact with the powers that be here.
I have been a faithful customer for years but if something doesn't change I'm leaving. It should be easy to het help but help tab is only in forums and search only takes one to blogs. Why I should want to read a whole blog just becasue I want a question answered is beyond me. PLEASE ANSWER THIS.
Meirionnydd
6 REPLIES 6
mapletree
Grafter

Re: newsletter sub on site and why I can't have it.

I'm not quite sure what you want but if it is to subscribe to the PN newsletter then you can do this via the member centre.
http://portal.plus.net/index_portal.html?home=membercentretop.  Go to "Email settings" and then "Email communicaton preference".
HTH
mal0z
Grafter

Quote from: meirionnydd
And while I'm on the subject why isn't there a visible tab somewhere that lets one raise tickets or at least an equivalent?

It is now easier than it was  -
Sign into your membership Centre
Click on Help and Support
Orange box labelled "Need to contact our Support Team? Use the Help Assistant to raise a ticket."
Look for subject that best matches your problem ( this then helps the ticket system dircet your quetion to the best team to answer your question )
lets say "Billing and payment" click that and you get some suggested solutions on the left - but on the right you see a box that says
"If you can't find the
answer on the website,
you can get in touch with
our Support Team -
Ask a Question
(Raise a Ticket)
Click on that - and off you go.

pierre_pierre
Grafter

Also we have asked questions about the Newsletter, last year it was every mothe but there hasnt been one since Feb 09
also at the bottom of the Home page http://www.plus.net/?home=hometop, is a large black section, bottom left is a link to past newsletter, unfortunately it has a slight error ,it only goes to issue 21, the others are at  http://community.plus.net/newsletters/. And a bit to the right of that a clink to the Help assistant, where ask a question resides
Lurker
Grafter

Ahem - I suspect the OP is talking about CGI access.
James
Grafter

I'm sorry - I really have absolutely no idea what you're trying to ask?
Lurker
Grafter

I think he wants to know why he can't have CGI/PHP access on your new packages, whilst it remains an option for legacy customers such as myself.
Perhaps the 'newsletter sub' refers to the ability to submit comments etc on an interactive site, using a plugin/package similar to wordpress.
Only guessing here mind.