cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet customer service

Trunch

Plusnet customer service

Where do I start , plusnet must be the most difficult company to communicate with bar none,  >:(, God have they given me the run around , they sold me a service which at present is not fit for service ( fibre broadband ) and have dealt with complaint completey differently to my neighbours , and guess what they hide behind the data protection act .
Let me tell you about today's experience ,waited on phone after the latest communication from plusnet advising me  to ring their 0800 number , I waited on phone at least 20 mins with no answer ,then tried on line , guess what they suggested I ring 0800 number as they couldn't help , after ringing again finally got through after 15 min wait , after giving a brief explanation as to my many problems , she asked me to hold the line , which I did for a further 10 mins , with nothing but Beautuful South ringing in my ears ( good job I like B-S) , I then received e-mail advising that ticket was open and must provide additional information, the agent didn't have the decency to speak with me but just left me hanging on the phone , great customer service plusnet hope your pleased with yourselves .
5 REPLIES 5
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Plusnet customer service

Mod Note
Duplicate topic removed.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Sorry to hear about your issues.
I can see you've got a fault raised and we'll investigate this as soon as we can.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Trunch

Can you address my other issues also , I have raised ticket myself regards to speed issues ,
Regards .
wpmt

so trying to raise a ticket myself, can you share the link for it please since I have already wasted about 30 minutes looking for it and the only way to contact plusnet seems to be by phone everything else is disabled or removed from the site,  Cry
thanks.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Ticket topics are now very limited - see my sig for a link - Plusnet Help Assistant
If you have a speed or connection problem (not a voice line problem) you should start at https://faults.plus.net