Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet criminally incompetent!

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: Plusnet criminally incompetent!

The filters are quite aggressive - one is not able to use the commonly accepted contraction of Cockerel! So I guess we will have to refer to cockerel-ups!

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Jonpe
Hero
Fixes: 9

@Gel wrote:

To my knowledge only the a/c holder can cancel a direct debit authority; does PN still show on your

When I cancelled my Orange Anytime dial-up service, I asked my bank the next time I was in a branch to print out a list of my DDs, and the cashier pointed out that C next to the one to Orange meant that it had been cancelled.  Since I hadn't cancelled it, it must have been done by Orange.  This was some time ago so rules may have changed of course.

Mav
Fixes: 515

As far as I know either party plus the bank can cancel a DD but only the customer or bank can cancel a SO.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Mars2050
Rising Star

Plusnet illegally removed my DD details from my account. This has been confirmed by a manager but they don't know why or who at the moment. It's being investigated.

My DD at the bank as said in op is still active. The point of leaving the DD details were so plus net could refund me back the same way I pay them but they screwed that all up once again!

I am due a call back Monday and  from a manger dealing with this fiasco and they are going to try and pay me back another way. I don't want the hassle of a cheque. This is all down to plus net and talk about long winded ways of sorting things out.

If there are any competent staff left at plus net, they will see what has being going on and the total mess plus net have made of this and my account. Tickets says what were agreed to before me leaving but it were never followed.

Plusnet need some serious customer relations dept to sort these sort of things out.

Mars2050
Rising Star

Any proof I am? Then shut up to things you don't understand! Plusnet removed canceled my DD details there end. Even the manager who i spoke with knows that.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Insult removed as per Forum rules.

Note from member: OK but I were attacked for no reason. Shame you don't follow up on the trolling part of the rules to the other members who troll me. Thank you.

Mars2050
Rising Star

My issue is down to plus net incompetence and them going behind my back and deleting my DD details from my members center. Considering they are due to refund me some money and that's how they were going to credit my account back.

BTW mav sorry about  swear filter thing. I were not trying to avoid the swear filter. It's a word I use a lot but not the word on is own, if you know what I mean. Hopefully you have updated the swear filter to block it in future. Smiley

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mars2050, when things like this go wrong it is neither good for the supplier or the customer, so you will hopefully get this resolved soon.

However, I wasn’t aware that what you said here:

@Mars2050 wrote:

Plusnet illegally removed my DD details from my account

was in fact a criminal offence. So for my betterment I would be obliged if you could tell me as to what jurisdiction and statute this falls under so I can look it up, as it may be to my, and others' benefit sometime in the future.

Mars2050
Rising Star

Guess what PN fanboys, Plsunet are not capable in 2017 of paying you your refund by bacs, bank transfer.Angry

I never did get that call from the manager as promised, another broken promise and poor services from plusnet they never seem to change.

When I called up the adviser went over and asked this manger and they can't pay me back via bacs.

How poor of a company like PN not to be able to pay this way but yet can use DD or card payments. I have been told it's due to Plusnets age old billing antiquated systemRoll_eyes Plusnet will not do you proud!

Waiting for a cheque in this day and age is totally unacceptable. I am not waiting two poxy weeks for a cheque. Plusnet would not be waiting weeks to claim back what you would own them if you did. Disgraceful isp plus net is!

Mars2050
Rising Star

I would ask the moderator to edit you post as it's not constructive and just trolling, out to antagonize me. But then I know the mods, staff won't as you and them, are all in it together!

242_0-150x150

Now If I don't get my refund by the end of this week as plusnet are deliberately dragging there feet and stalling, I will do a charge back and suggest, all customers do this if the criminal ISP plusnet, take weeks to give you back your refund.

Especially when the [Removed] delete you DD details and can't use bank transfer to refund there own customers.Angry

Report plusnet to ofcom and BBC watchdog to.

https://www.ofcom.org.uk/phones-telecoms-and-internet/how-to-report-a-complaint

https://ssl.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006mg74/contact

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Insult removed as per Forum rules.

Mav
Fixes: 515

Moderator's note:

One post removed which was just inflaming a situation plus I have now locked this thread as it was going nowhere.

Please keep further discussions civil.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

JonoH
Hero
Fixes: 157

Hi @Mars2050

I've just checked and your cheque will be printed tomorrow so should be with you shortly. If it doesn't arrive or there are any other issues please just drop me a line.

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager