Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet bill format

slavo71
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Plusnet bill format

Please please please don't change how you show all the billing charges etc. how it is now is perfect! It does what it says on the tin and is very easy to understand and follow  Cool
As an example this is my last bill from BT (just the BT sports part), by the end of it I didn't know what I had been charged for...it turns out nothing after a call!!!
Talk about complicated!
4 REPLIES 4
Razorback
Grafter

Re: Plusnet bill format

I agree. BTs billing system was a big factor in my decision to move back to Plusnet. When I left BT I was owed a refund and it was originally processed incorrectly due to the fact that even their own staff don't understand the billing breakdown!
LukeS
Grafter

Hi slavo71,
Thanks for your feedback. I do agree our bills are a lot more simplistic and it's unlikely they'll change much. We will be making a few changes in the future but they should only fix issues that have been reported to us previously.
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Isn't line rental still shown as (for example) 'Talk anytime charge' as mine alwys used to be?
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
JTaylor
Grafter

Hi w32
Yup, it is still shown as that. Can be a little confusing and is one of the things we'll be looking to change slightly.