cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet activated cancelled order

jetstar
Grafter

Plusnet activated cancelled order

Plusnet has activated my cancelled home phone order and transferred line from BT even when notified to cancel 3 days before deadline ! I was advised in contract and £60 cancellation costs so opted to stay with BT until out of contract. Have written confirmation from Plusnet that order was cancelled on 26Nov but transfer actioned today, now got to sort it all out.
My Product change screen even indicates no Home Phone + phone calls menu is inactive and call plan not available.
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Plusnet activated cancelled order

I'm really sorry about this,
I can see that the person you spoke to on the 26th didn't cancel the home phone order. AFAIK BT should be able to place an order to transfer your service back to them without any effects on the contract.
Sorry again for the inconvenience of having to sort this out, I'm going to make sure some feedback is passed on to the person you spoke with,
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
jetstar
Grafter

Ok but why is the Home Phone control panel on ' Switch your landline to Plusnet ' and Product change menu is ' No home phone '  when the line actually transferred to Plusnet on 29Nov.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

That's because the agent did part of the cancellation on our systems but didn't cancel the order.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.