cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supposed move to Plusnet never happened

digga

Supposed move to Plusnet never happened

My fibre and phone was supposed to be moved today (02/12/13), it never happened!!!!!
Both services from previous supplier have been cut off and now I'm left with nothing. There has been no information from Plusnet, no contact at all to say that I will not have any Phone or internet. You have must of known that there was a problem as you haven't even sent out the the crappy router.
Phoned CS and was told I might get my phone sometime before midnight but no answer when asked when the fibre would be moved.
I have had to take a day off work for nothing, this wasn't even a date that I chose. I also run a small business from home where an internet connection is critical.
This is unacceptable, I am regretting joining Plusnet. I hope your new CEO Andy Baker reads the "Your Feedback" section of the forum, to know the state of the company he is now in charge of.
A communications company that can't communicate with its customers or its parent company!!!!! - what a joke!

I have now received an email to say that my phone has been activated and my second bill will be discounted as the phone and fibre will be activated at different times. There is a problem with this email as my phone line is still not working!!
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Supposed move to Plusnet never happened

Hi digga,
Welcome to the community forum,
I'm sorry to hear about the issues with this, having checked the account I can see that there's a line fault which we've raised with our suppliers, that's since been cleared back to us. Can you let us know if that's still an issue please?
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team