Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet - Worst online protal and customer service

htfoodltd

Plusnet - Worst online protal and customer service

Worst online protal

-------------------------

During the start of this month (10-October) I applied online but i didn't get any email and it was showing first payment deducted but error while setting direct debit.

I tried multiple times. When I checked with customer care they were unable to see anything. However, When i checked with bank they mentioned there were 4 future debit payments scheduled from plusnet. But when checked again with plusnet they were unable to see anything.

Worst Customer care

---------------------------

After that Customer care person suggested the transfer of service. However When i called again on 19th, another customer care person mentioned that the transfer is not possible so a new account has to be created with new order(So my first 10 days wasted).  A new order was created on 19th-OCT.

On 25-OCT, we got email for providing the existing line number. We provided the number on 27-OCT. When we didn't see any activity till 31st-OCT, I called the customer care today. When I called again they mentioned  'Oh ! its a transfer of service and existing owner has to call'.

If this is the case, why new account was created. I already mentioned everything from the beginning, why the customer care provided wrong information and created new order. Also No communication to customer about what is required to complete the order.

I am really very upset and now thinking to leave Plusnet. Already My 1 whole month is wasted. Nor I will recommend anyone.

5 REPLIES 5
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Plusnet - Worst online protal and customer service

Hi there.

I'm sorry to hear of your experience.

Just so we know how to help you best, are you signing up a Mobile Phone account, or a Broadband/Home Phone account?

Also, mind dropping me a PM with your username too and I'll be happy to see if I can help in any way?

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
htfoodltd

Hi Anoush,

Thanks for your reply.

I have PM you the details.

Regards,

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

@jaread83 - off topic - any thoughts on how this topic got started here without labels please?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Mav
Fixes: 515

@Townman

There were some changes made when moving threads to Plusnet Feedback. I have added the labels manually now.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

@Mav,

Thank you - I did not consider a manual transfer cause - I feared a technology loop hole.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.