cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet - Without doubt, the worst Internet service and child like behaviour

Usnapped
Dabbler

Plusnet - Without doubt, the worst Internet service and child like behaviour

After one day of not paying my bill again you have stopped my access to the internet, I believe you should be limiting my access for 14 days, but your are in fact stopping my access there not the same thing. And if your going to do that, Then I'm not paying your company for basically what is nothing. I pay you to give me a service, If I can't pay then turn it off. But don't expect me to pay you for a rubbish service.

After looking over your feedback post here, I'd have say your company doesn't really care about its customer at all, you can't change facts you really do let your customs down, I was going to pay my bill today but I can't even view the page were my bill is.. I don't want a reply of you saying do it this way or that way. Your system dose not work it a fact... Until you can provide a working system for your customers I'm going to be looking at cancelling my contract.

And if I have to, because I know your going to be funny about releasing the line I'll just have a new one installed Yes guys no limit on the number of lines to your house.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Avoidance of swear filter edited as per Forum rules.

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Plusnet - Without doubt, the worst Internet service and child like behaviour

Sorry that you feel that way and that you're unable to browse while in failed billing.

I've sorted that for you now, can you let us know if you're still having issues?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Usnapped
Dabbler

Re: Plusnet - Without doubt, the worst Internet service and child like behaviour

viewing my bill isn't the issue, it is the bill

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @Usnapped

I do apologise and understand your frustration. I can see my colleague has responded via an alternative thread here  

If you need any further assistance then feel free to get in touch.