cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Web Site

KeyBasher
Dabbler

Plusnet Web Site

(There doesn't seem to be a suitable forum for this, so since I'm in the mood I'll keep going here)

When I first joined Plusnet (some years ago now) I was impressed with the web site - "It's all there" I would claim, "even if you have to look for it".

Well, it may be all there. And as my previous entries here show, I do look for it but cannot find it.

Rather than more ranting, can I make a more positive contribution: Please simplify the Web site. Try removing the multiplicity of links for each target location for example. I find I end up in the same place after taking different routes.

3 REPLIES 3
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Re: Plusnet Web Site

Yes, having a different link name which goes to the same place as one of the others is irritating when you were expecting to find/learn something new/different.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

@KeyBasher wrote:

Well, it may be all there. And as my previous entries here show, I do look for it but cannot find it.

Rather than more ranting, can I make a more positive contribution: Please simplify the Web site.

Thanks for the feedback, however could you be more specific please. What is it exactly that you're looking for?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
KeyBasher
Dabbler

Ok.

I want to be able to reach an item via a *single* route. Of course I'm guessing, but it seems that some attempt has been made to allow users to reach various places from almost any other place. On a return visit, weeks or months later, I cannot remember which route I took to get to where wanted. I do not have a mental picture of the site, partly because of the "interconectedness" of the site i think. So I end up almost blindly clicking links wondering "is this where I want to be, or did I click on this two minutes ago?"

I hope that makes sense to you.