cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Warning

thedone

Plusnet Warning

If you're thinking of joining plusnet and don't want to be waiting weeks for a connection then don't do it!
Is anyone going to answer my ticket? (34858368)
10 REPLIES 10
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: Plusnet Warning

bit harsh without quantifying your moan
We normally say welcome to the Forum
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

thedone,
I'm looking into this now. It's worth bearing in mind that we do have reduced staffing after midnight (which is around the time you passed your ticket back to us) this will be why there's been no response just yet.
Welcome anyway and I hope we can turn your issue around.
Bear with me and I will respond again ASAP.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

We've responded to your query, essentially it seems there has been an issue that was just limited to your account and has stopped an order from being raised in a timely manner.
An order has now been placed manually, this should complete 7 days from today. Please accept our apologies for the unnecessary delay, I have added some additional discounts to your account by way of a goodwill gesture.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
sbsdegb1
Grafter

Lucky you... Goodwill discounts. All I get is an amber light on my router which has been sat there patiently waiting for a connection since last Tuesday. Bless it.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Don't forget as per my reply about your problem sbsdegb1, you've had a discount added too...
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
TicnTac
Grafter

Quote from: _Adam_Walker_
Don't forget as per my reply about your problem sbsdegb1, you've had a discount added too...

so we're owed about 2 months and a posh router  Roll_eyes ? I doubt very much - hey ho!  Sad
still upset at plusnet and mispelt something so came back in to correct it, if that is ok  Angry - see I'm being angry in my edits, I'm blaming you Adam!  Roll_eyes
pierre_pierre
Grafter

the only thing about edits is it can be missed by the reader, as it doesnt trigger the unread flag
TicnTac
Grafter

still grrr-ing at BT sorry I mean Plusnet  Angry
This means Adam is going moan at me again isn't he?  Roll_eyes
thedone

Thanks for the welcome/responding.
This morning a light switched on to say it's synced, would it be possible to get my account activated?
Just in summary I signed up and was after getting setup as quick as possible because I was about to move and can't work without an internet connection (plus mobile internet signal is almost non existent where I live). I mentioned this and asked a couple times over the past 3 weeks and was told there had been a previously been problem but everything was now good (which each time turned out it wasn't). But it looks like it's finally all been resolved now.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi thedone,
No problem at all. You're account is now active so you should be able to get online now
Let us know how things go and we hope your experience is a good one.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team