cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PlusNet "ask a question"

timsmith
Grafter

PlusNet "ask a question"

Ive been trying to ask a question on the Support pages, but no submit button has appeared. Anyone else having this problem?
29 REPLIES 29
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: PlusNet "ask a question"

We've not heard any other reports of this so I'll test this out now and see what happens. Any chance you could provide us with a screen grab?
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I've just tried this and it worked just fine,
I tried raising a query by following the path of help and support, billing and payment then 'I Have Been Billed Incorrectly' I can see a box to enter a question then the 'send your question to the support team' link straight underneath.
If you try this again and don't see that button can you let us know which path you followed to try and raise a question?
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

While we are on the subject.....
Help Assist...Broadband Speed...I Want to Report a Speed Problem links to this URL
https://www.plus.net/wizard/?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Ffaults.plus.netplus.net%2F%3Freturn_page%3D22224%26amp%3Btarget_page%3D22883%26amp%3Bwizard_id%3D38

which fails.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks Strat,
I'm raising a problem now, the link seems to want to redirect to faults.plus.netplus.net. which is obviously not valid.
Adam.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Glad to say that within 2 minutes of raising an internal problem this has been fixed. Smiley
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Strat
Community Veteran

You see the guys can do it when supplied with enough Tea  Smiley
Cheers Adam
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

So who bypassed Change Control and Quality Assurance then
timsmith
Grafter

Adam,
Clearly it was fixed before i managed to post a screenshot. Thanks for that.
Are you able to fix the other issue I have as quickly (credit limit)? I must admit, that that issues is causing me to consider leaving PlusNet today...
Tim
thisoldman
Grafter

tea?

someones had more than tea Grin
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Oldjim,
We don't require change controls for such a basic change. , there was no point letting process get in the way of fixing such a simple issue, we only use those processes when more impactful changes need to be carried out. A problem was raised so everything was above board and accountable.

timsmith,
The credit limit issue will take longer I'm afraid, I'll keep an eye on how things are going for yourself today and will intervene if I need to.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
timsmith
Grafter

Thanks Adam,
Is there a way I can contact you directly to give you the full story? I appreciate you being responsive which isnt what I feel having phoned the Customer Support line - it doesnt help I am in the US at the moment.
Thanks
Tim
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

timsmith,
I'm not able to offer any help personally at the moment, this is nothing personal, my workload means I don't want to take on any other cases at the moment as I won't be able to give them the attention they deserve. There is a query being dealt with on your account at the moment and a capable colleague of mine will be dealing with this today. As promised I'll check back on things to make sure you are being helped.
Feel free to raise a ticket (asuming you are able to) or reply in the other post you raised with more details in the meantime.

FAO All,
Just to clarify my last response, the problem that has been fixed was the invalid URL as highlighted by Strat, we still need examples for the issue with the 'submit' button not appearing. So please do get a screen grab for us if you see the same issue.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
timsmith
Grafter

screen shot attached.
PS - I would raise a ticket if I could click the submit button Smiley
Strat
Community Veteran

Can't you see the 'Send your question to the support team' button at the bottom as in my screen shot?