cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PlusNet customer service was once top notch...

firkin
Grafter

PlusNet customer service was once top notch...

Hi
I've had one of my email accounts shut down so I put in a ticket to have it and the archived contents to be restored. Ticket number  #83765734, That account had £40.00 worth of Tesco vouchers in it and I need to print it out before I can use them.
That request was made  12 days ago.
Finally I received a reply stating that :
'The contents of this mailbox have now been restored for you'.
I now  have access to the account but no content has been restored after weeks of waiting.
As I said in the topic header PlusNet support was once very good but it seems that it's all going downhill.
4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: PlusNet customer service was once top notch...

Hi firkin,
Unless you've downloaded those messages without realizing (which doesn't sound that likely) it sounds like we might have not restored the right mailbox.
I've sent ticket 83765734 back through to the appropriate team here so keep your eye out for a response ASAP.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
firkin
Grafter

Thanks Adam,
I wait with baited breath.
drunkenmonkey
Grafter

Tad off topic but not sure if you're aware if you go to https://secure.tesco.com/Clubcard/MyAccount/Vouchers/Home.aspx and login you can download and print your vouchers.
If you've got any problems getting them then the clubcard helpdesk will reprint and post your vouchers to you as well
firkin
Grafter

I was informed that my contents had been restored:
The contents of this mailbox have now been restored for you. Please ensure that you do login to this on a regular basis to prevent further action from being taken.
But now I get this reply:
Thank you for your patience. Unfortunately we no longer have the content of the "john" mailbox. As per the message we kept it for 90 days but as there was no response from your side this has been deleted. The mailbox was archived on 07.09.2013
Ho Hum.
I did not recieve a message the contents in my 'john' account was being chucked away via my postmaster account. However, I do accept it was my fault for not checking the postbox in the allotted time just pleased there wasn't anything of importance in there! Actually there could be, I may have come up on the lottery and lost 10 million pounds!! Shocked
Thank you for your alternative buntrob, at least I can get my vouchers ready to cash in.