Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plus Net VERY POOR at Ticket replies

rookey
Grafter

Plus Net VERY POOR at Ticket replies

FOLK.
I have been without my phone for 3 - 4 days not and I have raised many tickets to Plus Net and they are not getting on with this at all...
I would advise anyone who thinking of joining Plusnet AVOID.  I am VERY angry and upset on such POOR services.  Watchdog and trading standard are being called today to see what I can claim from them for the problems I am having.
7 REPLIES 7
James
Grafter

Re: Plus Net VERY POOR at Ticket replies

Hi Rookey.
I'm very sorry for the amount of time you have had to wait to have your ticket responded to accordingly.  I promise that it isn't standard practice and I'll have a word with some people to make sure that this doesn't happen again.
If you wouldn't mind leaving this with me for a bit, I'll try and find out why this has happened and to find out what we can do to make things better.
James
Grafter

Hi Rookey,
I've replied to your ticket at some length and I';ve tried giving you a ring to explain, but I suspect you're out at work.
There's lots of information on the ticket, but your call barring should be removed within the next 4 hours.
Again, please accept my apologies for the amount of time that it has taken to respond to your query accordingly.
rookey
Grafter

Hi James
I have replied to your ticket and hope you can help a bit further to restore my faith back into plus net as I am that close of moving my services elsewhere unless you can help further.
Many Thanks
Andrew
James
Grafter

Hi Andrew,
I've replied to your ticket.
whitecloud

Over 24 hours now ,, and no answer to my ticket.....not good enough Sad
rookey
Grafter

My problem is now sorted.  Thank you james it seem you are well prepare to look after your customers just wish other staff were the same.
Thank you once again
Be3G
Grafter

So anyone who was expecting to see more posts in this topic is aware, I've split out the recent discussion about hondo's speed problems in to a new thread here.