cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone+broadband options..

sassy62
Grafter

Phone+broadband options..

Something I just noticed while diddling around with the options..
Theres a mix an match of four..value, extra, evenings and weekends..and anytime..
The difference between value and extra is massive...bot in cost and usage...10GB value 60GB extra..
Have you guys and gals at plusnet ever suggested a mid range deal...say 20-30 GB for a price that would sit somewhere between the two?
Or am I missing something (not the first time!!)  Roll_eyes
6 REPLIES 6
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: Phone+broadband options..

sassy62
Grafter

Ah but that isnt listed as a phone/broadband package option here..
http://www.plus.net/residential/bundles.shtml
pierre_pierre
Grafter

but it is on this page http://www.plus.net/?home=hometop if you look hard enough, not very obvious
sassy62
Grafter

Cheers pierre...found it sort of mentioned in the 'stuff you need to know' bit...but like you said its not very obvious..and they are not exactly trying to punt it are they..
And...it will probably work out even more money than the 'extra' option anyway..my thoughts were a 15-25 GB download option...60 is hell of a lot..it looks good..but it will take a far bit of work to download that much...well unless your into bit torrents sites downloading things like photoshop etc...personally I couldnt be bothered with all that malarky.
gswindale
Grafter

Depends - I got through only 17GB last month but the previous two were in excess of 30GB.
I've not been on Bittorrent.
I've purchased software online and have streamed some stuff - it is easy to whack up the usage these days without having to do anything to taxing 🙂
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

We made the change from BBYW which had options at 2 / 15 / 30 / 40GB to a more restricted option as this is what people want, sales data speaks for itself!