cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PN speeds

warbleeder
Grafter

PN speeds

whats with bt suppling slow speeds... when they are/where the biggest phone/broadband company in the uk... bt realy spoil it for p/n in my opin... even 21st c/n dosnt cover everyone and having to pay more to opt in is a joke in my opin... whats its gonna take for bt to finaly offer 50meg or above? they should be well ahead of virgin but instead they make millions every week and they dont bother giving us better for our money
3 REPLIES 3
TicnTac
Grafter

Re: PN speeds

You almost answered your own question there.
Yes BT are the biggest, more traffic - more customers, therefore slow, clapt out technology, poor cables, old infrastructure, rubbish.
Yes they do spoil it for Plusnet, but then BT don't like Plusnet, apart from the money it makes from them.  Roll_eyes
BT make millions, well yes, but then they have shareholders, and that means they have to please said shareholders, they have to come first, before customer problems, before faults, before speed. Don't forget they pay their managers and directors huge silly wages, and we have to pay for that too!
BT just want your money, whether or not you get good speeds, a good service or are fault free, they just want money, they don't want to spend money, they don't care about anything else. Hence they stick a BT CEO at the head of Plusnet to ruin the company instead of letting the likes of Adam, Ben, Mand, JoJo etc (sorry if I've missed anyone from the DCT out) - so there you go, pretty much BT sucks and it will never change!
....and before people think I'm holding a grudge again't BT, well have a fault for 7 months, have pathetic engieers around who do nothing apart from sit in their van having a snack - still losing dial tone, have a rubbish line, get told things are happening when they don't, and above all, they even make the best customer advisor sick, so that our fault goes on for even longer!  Angry
All good fun eh?  Grin
Luzern
Hero
Fixes: 9

Now what about a PN Management Buy Out?  Grin ten we could have LLU.But dream on perhaps! Cry
No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
warbleeder
Grafter

it would be awsome if plusnet could (go solo) so to speak and get rid of BT (all dreams but some come true) ... i recon customer support would be alot better as they wouldnt have to wait for bt to screw them around ...and i recon the engineers would do their job as ive had many many problems with bt engis.... as i couldnt have plusnet in my old house i used virgin for 2 months  Embarrassed  Shocked  Angry ... only upside they had was awsomely fast speeds but they screwed me around 2 much.... i (aswell as millions of other) would love to see pn give 50meg but bt suck and they should have their but kicked imo