Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PN Deals

gleneagles
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 17

PN Deals

If your contractvwith PN is coming to a end you are advised to phone for a individual deal if the current advertised offer is more than you are willing to pay.

Now I find the fairness or even logic of that odd.

Any 2 customers with exactly the same contract coming to a end could end up paying a different sum on renewing their contract.

Perhaps I am missing something here ?

We are born into history and history is born into us.
4 REPLIES 4
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: PN Deals

Moderator's Note(s)

Thread moved from General Chat to Plusnet Feedback.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @gleneagles, thanks for getting in touch.

At the end of a fixed term contract, the pricing will automatically revert to standard prices. If a customer wishes to continue their service with ourselves, they can look into renegotiating a new contract  at which point our Customer Options Team would aim to offer the best possible deal at that time. We don't have specific individual deals as such but we'd run a needs analysis to check what is offered to the customer is fair and in line with their individual needs.

Regards

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

It’s called a negotiation for a reason - it’s not something you have to accept, you can ask if it’s the best available offer. You can always say “I will think about it for a while and call back again!”.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Baldrick1
Fixes: 418

@gleneagles wrote:

Any 2 customers with exactly the same contract coming to a end could end up paying a different sum on renewing their contract.

True but every deal has to have both a willing buyer and willing seller. It's a jungle out there!

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'