cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over THREE months and no Internet

sickofwaiting

Over THREE months and no Internet

When my housemate moved out, he took the internet with him. No biggie I thought, I'll transfer to Plusnet as they seem to have good feedback and I should be up and running again in a week... two weeks TOPS!
I passed the three month mark yesterday. This involves me CONSTANTLY calling and emailing but nothing seems to get fixed. I used to work in telecommunications so I appreciate that when there is a problem with the supplier it is hard to get things moving but this is absolutely ridiculous. I feel now that they are just running around in circles and no one has any idea what they are doing. SOMEONE at a top level needs to interveen as this is clearly not acceptable.
I've been patient for a long time but now it's getting beyond a joke. Move away from your computer, CALL someone, SPEAK to someone at BT instead of putting through orders and geting them rejected and get my some internet!
GRRRR!
Not impressed so far.....
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Over THREE months and no Internet

Hi there,
Apologies first of all for the lack progress and the time it's taken so far.
I'm going to take ownership of this issue for you and will hang on to it until it's been resolved.
I'll make sure I keep you updated via ticket 70127183.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team