cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online Chat

AirConnor

Online Chat

Can anyone tell me how to get rid of this plusnet group as a supplier.  I have 4 telephone numbers (I have been trying them for a total of 11 hours now with a zero response.  Any links they give me fail and e-mails are read but not answered.  Alan Davey

5 REPLIES 5
shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

Re: Online Chat

I suspect that the easiest way, would be to sign up with another supplier... and see if they can " transfer " your line.....

AirConnor

Worst broadband service ever.  I cannot get them to answer any comments and I am now trying to get BT, because they apparently owned these muppets, to get rid of them.  Al Davey

shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

@AirConnor       Been with PlusNet for nearly 9 years... so it can`t be the worst.........

PeterLoftus
Pro
Fixes: 5

You can use snail mail

To do is to be - Neitzsche
To be is to do - Kant
do be do be do - Sinatra
tstaddon
Rising Star

Don't go to BT thinking that by doing it you're cutting out the middle man.

Openreach is the useless arm of BT and it has a monopoly on a lot of the infrastructure. It is NOT the same business unit that deals with domestic phone/broadband contracts. Whether you go with Plusnet, BT Retail or anybody else, chances are it'll be Openreach who screw things up, kick deadlines down the road, etc.

The railways are an equivalent of sorts - Network Rail is the agency responsible for the infrastructure, the train operating companies run stuff on the infrastructure. If the signals go down on the east coast mainline ALL trains from ALL companies that use that signalling are affected, and it wouldn't matter which train you were on, you'd have the same problem.

This is why there is such a strong lobby for Openreach to be broken away from BT completely because as things stand, people are being misled simply by BT Retail and BT Openreach both being BT companies - they think BT Retail has direct access to BT Openreach in a way that Plusnet doesn't, but this isn't true.