cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No show on the Installation Appointment

theinfamousmrd

No show on the Installation Appointment

I know a number of people have posted a similar story, but I think it's worth throwing my two cents into the ring.
I had an appointment for this morning between 8am and 1pm. I had a number of reminders and took the day off work especially to wait for the engineer.
From 8am to 1pm, I sat in the lounge to spot an Openreach van. 1.30pm came and went. I called Plusnet to let them know the engineer hadn't arrived. I spoke with Joe at Plusnet, he said there was nothing he could do about it, nor could he tell me anything about my appointment until after the engineer had clocked off for the day. He suggested the engineer might be running late, although I'd not had a phone call from anyone. No offer of a rebook, he didn't ask for my name to confirm my details, just an apathetic response that he couldn't do anything.
Come on Plusnet, you've won my business away from EE who offered me a deal for being a loyal customer, please don't disappoint me.
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: No show on the Installation Appointment

I'm really sorry and disappointed to hear about this.
As per my post here: http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,112969.0.html some, if not all of what Joe told you is right, however I'm sorry if this didn't come across the right way.
Unless this is more urgent to you I'd advise leaving this with me for now and I'll get this chased for you. ASAP and I'll make sure I get in touch with you tomorrow at the latest.
Sorry for the disappointing start and speak soon.
Adam
EDIT: Just a quick update to let you know that this is in the hands of our provisioning team now, there appears to have been an issue with an open order (possibly a cease order, to remove the service) raised by the previous provider. That unfortunately will cause any subsequent orders from us to be cancelled.
Please see ticket 69913173 for any further relevant updates to this.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team