cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Router - No Response

Wiltsgirl

No Router - No Response

My router packed up on Thursday evening, I contacted customer services online 3am Friday morning bit still haven't had a response, how come a company that supposedly prides itself in its award winning 24/7 service can't resolve the issue or even contact me over 80 hours?  Angry
5 REPLIES 5
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: No Router - No Response

Hi Wiltsgirl.
Sorry to hear about your router packing in. I'll get a new one dispatched to you ASAP.
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
Wiltsgirl

I am still waiting for the promised router...why does it take an email to an open forum to elicit a response?
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi Wiltsgirl,
A ticket was sent in 10 minutes before you posted on the forum, which is a very tough time for us to adhere to. We haven't really had much chance to respond in honesty.
I'm not sure why it hasn't arrived. I'll make sure I dispatch you a fresh one, and I'll monitor your account more closely from this side.
Apologies for the inconvenience.
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
Wiltsgirl

Hi Matty, my previous comment was more to update other users on the problems I am experiencing so that they can form their own opinions on the quality of Plusnet's services. I have since been told that "It appears that the order was stuck in your ordering system"
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi Wiltsgirl,
Just let us know please if it doesn't arrive within the next 3 working days please.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team