cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to Pulsnet

Ki
Grafter

New to Pulsnet

Hi just wanted to say hello and been a new customer i know from past that these forums can be very important .. But im hoping
I'm not going to have to use this one quite as much at least not in a negative way.
If i had believed all the Neg stuff out there i would not have joined at all and so far all is well and good in fact so much so i just upgraded after
two days with 12 mounths discount . too extra!!
Reading through the forum and over stuff on the net i was Seriously starting to have my douts about joining Pulsnet so for anyone else that has
been doing there home work before deciding to switch im going to say this has been a good thing for me and the company are quite open and honest
about what your paying for and staff are very helpful from my dealings so far.... So keep it up like any newish company they ill have there teething problems
at first but they seem to strive to correct and listen to there customer's need's instead of ignoring them .
This as a new person to Pulsnet might address the balance to all the NEG stuff on here and hope i have a good and hassle free acount with  them>>>> So far So good.!
P.S. Ohh as you ill be hearing from me if i don't lol
3 REPLIES 3
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: New to Pulsnet

Welcome to PN and the forum Ki Smiley
If you have problems these boards are a rich source of help and info both from customers and Plusnet's Digital Care team.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Ki
Grafter

Why thank you kind sir lol
New it would not take long before i did need some help 1st Skype calls get cut off under 3 minutes and loose internet connection????Huh
2 nd Open DNS ???take it i can not do that with Pulsnet's router then???  Undecided
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

see your other post for the answers