Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New layout

colintivy
Rising Star

New layout

Hi folks!
Just to make a change from all the minus posts, can I say how much better the layout is, now the changes have been implemented. It is all clearer and the grouping of the subjets ver appropriate.
Thanks a lot!
colintivy
6 REPLIES 6
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: New layout

Thanks very much Colin. I've passed that on to all involved here, and would like to say a major thanks to Barry for doing most of the actual work Smiley
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

and even more thanks to Andrew who told me how to get rid of the garish pink bars  Grin
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

and even more thanks to Andrew who told me how to get rid of the gorgeous Plusnet red bars  Grin

fixed
[Moderator's note by Jim (Oldjim)  Quote reinstated but with the changed word in bold to allow me to see the joke ]
zubel
Community Veteran

It's good to be appreciated, but both Chris and Matt assisted me in the actual reorganisation, doing quite a substantial amount of the donkey work - so thanks to them too Tongue
B.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

that little word fixed, I did wonder so looked at it with a non modified machine, most of the bars have gone
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

I've just tried disabling Stylish. The ones that annoy me most (Topic Summary when composing a reply) are still there. I've turned Stylish on again.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)