cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer :(

robert1

New customer :(

Decided to move from sky due to poor customer support and trying to move to plus.net.
Wish I hadn't bothered....
Do they ever answer the phone or answer tickets?  I have an unanswered ticket still from 17th August Sad and still no connection.
Sad
5 REPLIES 5
picbits
Rising Star

Re: New customer :(

Hopefully a member of the DCT will pick this up in a bit. Did you raise the ticket then leave it for a reply or have you replied to it since ?
I know that adding info to the tickets means they go back to the end of the queue again.
Fingers crossed you'll get sorted soon Smiley
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi robert1,
I'm sorry that you've had a bad start. I'll happily take this one under my wing.
Am I ok to call you shortly?
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Robert,
I have just left you a voicemail and I'll be progressing your order shortly. I'm sorry that your order wasn't picked up sooner.
GD
Dabbler

Sadly, i'm also a new customer - only a few weeks now - and still getting awful service from Plusnet.  Can honestly say they are one of the worst companies I've ever dealt with - far worse than BT.  Last week I waited 1 hour and 20 minutes before they answered the phone.
Even today, connection dropped "20 times" (direct quote from tech support at Plusnet) and I simply can't get Plusnet to take the problem seriously.
I've been offered my MAC code now, as Plusnet want me to leave, so I've been calling round to see what deals are on offer.
I can't even get to speak to anyone in complaints.  First I'm told there is no complaints department, then there is, then there isn't.
Terrible terrible service Plusnet.  An utter joke.
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi GD,
I have addressed your message on the new thread that has been opened here:
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,131660.0.html
Thanks,
Matty