cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer poor service

Chrissie

New customer poor service

I'm now very embarrassed having recommended Plusnet to my father as a good ISP. Since I placed his order I have discovered that the information I was initially given when placing the order was incorrect. Then payments were not taken that should have been so the order wasn't processed and I ended having to pay these by credit card in order to progress the order.
My father was informed that his broadband service should start on the 8th April. It's now the 10th and we've received no communication, either to say the service is connected or that there's been a delay. This morning I was on hold for 19 minutes before getting to speak to someone and they were unable to give me any idea of when my father's broadbandservice would commence. I was informed that the customer service advisor would investigate and come back to me. Watch this space!
This is not an suspicious start to our relationship with Plusnet.
6 REPLIES 6
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: New customer poor service

can you post a ticket number from the account to identify it
Chrissie

Hi Jim,
Sorry don't mean to be dim but where about in my account do I find a ticket number?
Chrissie
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

I assumed that you were posting about your fathers account not your own
If it is the account you registered on here from it probably won't be necessary but in any case if you go to https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=search logging in on your fathers account 
- you may need to click on Go if there aren't any open questions
Chrissie

You are correct, it is my fathers account that I'm referring to and his is the account I registered on here.
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Chrissie,
Really sorry to hear your father's encountered a delay with his broadband order.
This will require contacting our suppliers to find out why the order hasn't completed on time. Once we have an update we'll pop an update on the account and on here to advise of any information.
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I have been in touch with our suppliers and they have apologised for the delay and have advised this is due to the work that is required at your exchange to get your father connected.
The engineer who carries out this work at the exchange was unable to complete the work on Tuesday as it requires a multi-skilled engineer. They have confirmed that this engineer is assigned to the order today and they expect the work to be completed by the end of the day today.
I've updated this on Ticket: 84080810 on the account as well and escalated this to our Delayed Orders pool so that we can continue to monitor this until completion for your father.
I'm really sorry for the delay and we hope the service starts today for your father.