cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer fed up

devdyer26
Dabbler

New customer fed up

Still no proper communication from these people as promised, and if this is what the service is like before they start i don't  want to know what it's going to be like when they start.''GOD HELP ME''
You guys at plusnet get yourselves together and let me what's going on with my order, you people are part of BT why is it taking so long to get them out to activate my phone line.

4 REPLIES 4
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: New customer fed up

Hi NTouareg,
I've asked one of our provisioning agents to pick this up for you, sorry for the delay. It looks like BT are indeed wanting to get an engineer out to you to install the line, we'll be in touch later on today to sort this out with you.
devdyer26
Dabbler

Hi orbrey
I've been told this several times and i'm still waiting for you people to get in touch. It's now becoming a joking matter.

devdyer26
Dabbler

Finally Plusnet.
Thanks to orbrey, i think you must have done something as i just got a call with a date for the activation of my line and what's great as well i was told that the ADSL will be placed on my line the same time "hurah", i hope this is now a good start for us plusnet so i can spread the good news or  should i hold my breath. Please guys, i requested when i placed my order for my number to be ex-directory make sure this is the case. thank you
i'm feeling a bit better now.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi again,
Glad I could help and also that you're feeling better - I'm sorry it had to get to this point though.
I've just checked the order for you and we have requested that the number be ex-directory. Please post back if there's anything further we can do, ta.