cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nagrom

I signed up for fibre broadband in mid August, within a couple of hours I received several E mails of welcome and information regarding the service, plus an appointment for  an engineer to install the necessary equipment today sometime during the morning.
At the time I thought this was pretty efficient.
I then started to read all the negative comments on the various forums, and started to worry that I may have made a huge mistake!
I E mailed the online help line with a non urgent query and got a satisfactory reply the next day.
The phone was switched over today and I was informed by text and E mail
The Engineer turned up at 11 o clock today very polite and efficient.
I phoned technical support to help me set up an independent router, the call was answered in 7 minutes and the operative was great and got me online quickly
I have gone from a speed of 7 to 42 and the engineer recorded 60, so hopefully when the system settles it should be better.
Am I pleased with the service, You Bet 
There must be a lot of happy customers its a pity they do not share their experiences
2 REPLIES 2
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: New Member

Thanks for the positive feedback Smiley
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Re: New Member

You can't e mail plus net, so puzzled at that comment, and as posted elsewhere you can no longer raise a support ticket,
only use chat (when operating) or a long wait on phone.