cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Fibre Customer

mrmarkus1981
Grafter

New Fibre Customer

Evening, I referred a family member to Plusnet and he joined 11 days ago.
Not sure how long this process takes but it's been 11 days with no emails, no router etc
User name is link:csa removed
[Moderator's note by Adie (dvorak) removed customer account]
7 REPLIES 7
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: New Fibre Customer

Hello there. I'm surprised that he hasn't received an update yet. It's worth asking him to check for any tickets (open or closed) on the account by clicking on this link:
https://portal.plus.net/wizard/index.html?p=search
It's possible that we're waiting for the direct debit to take the initial payment before placing an order, but this is just speculation. If the tickets don't clarify the situation, I'd recommend him contacting us via webchat or phone for a detailed update.
This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
AlaricAdair
Champion
Fixes: 1

What's this?  PlusNet are now providing Fibre Connectivity as a general product, I'm getting excited?  Oops sorry I realised it must be the BT Openreach partial fibre solution called FTTC.  Too much speculation on my part.
Now Zen, but a +Net residue.
mrmarkus1981
Grafter

Quote from: Anoush
Hello there. I'm surprised that he hasn't received an update yet. It's worth asking him to check for any tickets (open or closed) on the account by clicking on this link:
https://portal.plus.net/wizard/index.html?p=search
It's possible that we're waiting for the direct debit to take the initial payment before placing an order, but this is just speculation. If the tickets don't clarify the situation, I'd recommend him contacting us via webchat or phone for a detailed update.

There are no open tickets other than the Diret Debit setup on 16th February. Still no updates or router
I've been with Plusnet for years and cannot fault the service. I've sang your praises, needless to say he's unimpressed so far!
mrmarkus1981
Grafter

I've been digging around here.
The first payment was made on 8th Feb, in full.
The order status says -  Activating your line (Broadband orders typically take a week to complete). It's been 14 days!!!
This is very disappointing
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

PM me their username and I'll take a look.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
mrmarkus1981
Grafter

PM'd
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Thanks, I've dropped a ticket on the account in question with a bit more info.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.