cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Customer, Terrible Service

engela

New Customer, Terrible Service

Cry Cry Cry
Only been with Plusnet since the 6th of october 2011. The worst customer service I have ever come across. Came home to a phone that was cut off (apparently I had used my credit) didn't even know i had one. So I paid via card the extra I had used, and was told it will be switched back on within 24hrs. Asked to explain this to me, was told to go on web page to read all about it. And when I said to her, I thought I was moving from sky to get a better service on international call, her anwser was You Welcome, and when I said, Welcome to what? She replies, YOU WELCOME TO GO BAKC TO SKY!!!!
I am paying for WIRELESS, but cant use it. I have to stay connected to Modem.
dick:green Post split off to aid support.
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: New Customer, Terrible Service

engela,
I'm sorry to read about the problems you've had here. I can see that the credit has been topped up and that call barring has been removed now.
We've listened to the call you made to us and we will be giving some feedback to the agent you spoke to.
I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you and please do let us know if there's still any issues that you might need assistance with. It may benefit you to know that you can monitor how close you are to the credit limit yourself via this page on our website: https://www.plus.net/plustalk/index.php?page=choose_account&?membermenu=phonecalls
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team