cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Customer Feedback

hobbs1967

New Customer Feedback

I am not a very happy new customer. I was told my broadband switch over would happen on the 9th. BT cut my broadband on the 9th as arranged by PlusNet. Since then I have had no broadband. I haven't even had the my router from PlusNet. So I've paid but am yet able to use the service. The wait on the phone is over 45 minutes and I haven't got time to just sit and wait for someone to answer.
Will I stay with you? No.
Will I say nice things about you to others? No.
I can only assume that you don't really provide the high level of customer service that you claim and advertise you do.
2 REPLIES 2
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: New Customer Feedback

Hi there,
I'm really sorry for the poor experience you've had so far. I've just been on to your account and the order completed on the 9th, so I've activated your account. This means as soon as you receive the router you should be able to plug it in and get online.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
hobbs1967

Re: New Customer Feedback

Why wasn't my router sent out before the 9th? Why have I had to post on a forum and Twitter to get my account active. It's a joke. Will I get any compensation?