cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Customer - Dreadful Service!

Fedupofplusnet

New Customer - Dreadful Service!

I am in shock at just how awful a service I have had from Plusnet. I signed up fo phone and fibre around two weeks ago and am still without any help. Despite numerous reports from me on the system I have heard nothing! I am now without phone and Internet. The online chats a joke - I have tried literally dozens of times and never got through. I have also tried the phone - twice now I have been on hold over 40 minutes and been cut off.
A now looking at how to cancel and make complaint to ofcom. Leaving onlin e reviews won't be hard - there are a legion of bad reviews - should have read them before I signed up!
3 REPLIES 3
Darkfire
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 30

Re: New Customer - Dreadful Service!

*Edit*
Hi,
I'm really sorry about this, it seems your line was stopped and we asked if we can change your number as it had been returned to the original provider, once you responded due to delays our side this matter wasn't picked up within a reasonable time-frame, I have assigned your account to myself and will get this sorted for you from here. Your phone line will be active within 30 minutes and I'll confirm the Fibre connection date later today.
Let me know if you need anything at all
Thanks
Darkfire
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 30

Good evening,
The line records for the newly restarted line have not updated as of yet so I have not been able to get a Fibre order in place, I will check this first thing tomorrow and get the ball rolling then
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

@Fedupofpoorservice
Did you cancel the service with your previous provider?
[Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): @display-name changed to meet with forum rules]
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)