cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Builds

RedKite67

New Builds

I want to share our frustration with our phone line and broadband, well actually our lack of either!
We moved into our house on the 8th April 2013, a few days afterwards we contacted Plusnet to get a line put in and to start the process of getting broadband. Over three months later we are still no further forwards, after speaking to Plusnet upwards of 20 times we still have no phoneline or broadband.
I am not blaming Plusnet, mainly because nobody seems to want to take responsibility for this "issue". We were asked by a Plusnet Employees numerous time to contact BT and when we did we were told by BT that they cannot talk to customers and can only talk to ISP's.
If somebody from plusnet notices this and fancies making somebody happy then please feel free to look into this for us as we are really at a loss as to what we can do from here, if anybody on here has any ideas on what we can do to get a phoneline then please feel free to reply back.
Plus if you have had issues like this i would like to hear all about them also.

Cheers
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: New Builds

Hi there,
I'm really sorry to hear about the issues with this and the lack of progress so far.
I can see that this has already been looked into and that there's an issue with BT's address records, I don't believe it should be up to you to fix that particular issue though so I'm sorry if that's what we've advised or the impression we've given you.
I'm going to speak with a person who this issue was assigned to a while back and make sure we get things moving as quickly as possible on this for you.
Sorry again for the disappointing start and I really hope we can get this resolved for you ASAP.
Adam
EDIT: just a quick update to say that I'm looking at this with a manager now, possible case of this being sent to the wrong person to be dealt with which partially explains the lack of progress and communication. Apologies all the same, doing all I can to turn this one around for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
RedKite67

Thanks Adam, I now have date for a BT engineer arriving on the 27th July.
Cheers
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

No problem, glad that's been sorted for you.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team