cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never can say goodbye

MOGO
Grafter

Never can say goodbye

Moved over to BE on the 18th of last month and am now been chased by PN for full monthly subscription, one email acknowledges that I only owe £6 (for the period up until Feb 18th)  but repeated  requests by email and phone for the full month charge!!!
I've offered to pay the £6 by BACS or cheque but good old PN want full monthly payment by card (additional cost) or DD
I've no objection to paying but am not willing to incur additional charge for card payment of spend weeks and weeks trying to obtain a refund for the overpayment.
PN  get your act together or leave me alone please  Cry
4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Never can say goodbye

Hi MOGO,
I'm sorry about this, you do indeed owe us £6 and no more. I've updated the ticket for you. Where as I'm afraid we can't accept a BACS payment for this cheque would be fine. However if you want to make a card payment I will refund the £1.50 processing charge straight afterwards.
Once done your account will be closed.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
MOGO
Grafter

I really hope we won't be heading down the red letter route but another month has gone by and I'm still getting requests to update my payment details and another invoice has been added to my non active account!
I sent a cheque for the outstanding amount back in March and that seems to be reflected on the March invoice, so the April invoice should not have been raised, yes ?
Listen - it's all over, move on and stop stalking me  Roll_eyes
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hey MOGO,
I'm sorry this still seems to be dragging on, it shall no more.
I've asked for the outstanding balance to be cleared for your account and any debt chasing to stop immediately. Once that's been done we'll close the account.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

FYI the account has now been closed so you should hear no more from us.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team