cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Negative feedback for Madasafish

westo123

Negative feedback for Madasafish

We have opened an account for a separate phone account for my mother in law's annexe. Firstly you lost the details and it has taken months for you to come and connect the phone. This is hopefully happening on the 8th. In the meantime I have received bills dating back to September for Internet services, which we don't have and the phone, which is not even connected!! When I try to log on to ask why, the site won't accept the email address, even though it is the one you are sending the bills to!! When I try to phone there is a 15 minute waiting list. I have sent emails none of which are ever answered. Finally I have registered on here through my account, because it won't accept our new one, in the vain hope that something may filter back to someone who may have a clue as to what is wrong.
Madasafish is a shambles and if they weren't the only possible supplier in this part of Cornwall I would leave asap.
9 REPLIES 9
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Negative feedback for Madasafish

Hi there,
Sorry to hear of the problems. I'd be happy to have a look at what's going on if you can give me a way to identify the account? You can private message me the username if that's easiest.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
westo123

PM sent
Chris
Legend

Thanks, I've replied to you with a couple of questions that may seem very simple, but I want to make sure we're clear on what's going on.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
westo123

Waiting for a reply!!
westo123

Astonishing, after much toing and froing an engineer turned up to fit our line and we were refunded the money taken from our account. However after 1 day the line stopped working and again after many messages, another engineer turned up today only to tell me he had come to fix my line, the one he called to say he was on his way, not the new one! Now what?
Chris
Legend

I'm really sorry about this. The fault was indeed created on the wrong line, the error was down to your phone number being on the new account. Our fault entirely, I'll get the new line tested, a fault raised and an engineer booked asap.
westo123

The engineer was just here, why can't he come back and sort it?
Chris
Legend

Unfortunately as the fault was incorrectly reported on the wrong line, he'll now be on to his next job.
I've tested the correct line now and booked an engineer for the first available slot, tomorrow morning.
westo123

It would appear he didn't go on to his next job, he came back and sorted it. Congrats Openreach.