cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My new service does not work

andyindundee

My new service does not work

New customer - conflicting msgs - either fri or sat switch on but it still does not work reported yesterday at a little after 6pm and now Sat almost 9pm and no update
help or contact.

That would help Scott -
and Moderator - I only started one after the first and did not know a thred / post could be modified.
OK

Hi Scott - many thanks for the update and helpful to get a text and email as well -
Thanks again -

Smiley  THANK YOU SCOTT - VERY NICE GUY ARRIVED FROM OPENREACH AND GO US UP AND WORKING - GREAT PERFECT - AND ALL WITHOUT THE HASSLE OF AS WITH VIRGIN TRYING TO PHONE SOME OFF SHORE CALL CENTRE
THANKS AGAIN Smiley
5 REPLIES 5
andyindundee

Still waiting

Your Response
6:42pm, Friday 8 Mar 2013
We are currently performing tests on your broadband service which will allow us to investigate the problem you've reported.
Please be aware if this is a new fault that this can take up to 24 hours.
We'll contact you as soon as we have more information and let you know what happens next.

>>>>>> STILL WAITING<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: My new service does not work

Post merged
Please don't keep starting new threads
ScottStorey
Pro
Fixes: 1

Hi andyindundee,
From what you have posted it looks like you have raised a fault with us, it would normally be 48-72 hours before we would be in touch to let you know what is happening.
The message you have posted relates to how long the testing period can be.
I will have a look over your account in the morning though to see what is happening for you and see if there is anything I can do tomorrow.
If there is a fault we won't be able to progress this until Monday for you at the earliest when the faults team are back in.
ScottStorey
Pro
Fixes: 1

I've just checked over your account and run some checks and it has found a fault on the phone line.
I have raised this for you and have updated your ticket with the estimated repair time.
Hope that helps.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Looks like the fault has since been fixed, let me know if you need any further help and I've passed some well deserved kudos on to Scott for picking this up over a weekend
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team