cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Feedback-Plusnet=rubbish

Bobo2009

My Feedback-Plusnet=rubbish

It seems because i live in a small village i should be happy paying £15.95 line rental & £9.99 (discounted as in 1st year) a month for a less than adequate service. I reported my phone line crackly 2 weeks ago and my internet speed dropped to a high of 0.8mbps and thats if i am lucky.
I was told there was a fault with my line and Openreach would repair at exchange in 2 days. 2 weeks later i am still waiting for this repair and i continue to struggle to get online yet i am made to feel i should be happy with this. Really would you be happy paying £25.94 for a phone you rarely use and an internet you can barely now stream music on or even get online with yet my neighbours are getting speeds up to 3.5-4mbps.
You say you will update me what is happening but you dont.
I would never recommend you, and when i say i am going to move you seem to think the fact you have english call centres is a plus for me to stay-yeah it is but only if you actually do something to repair faults.
1 REPLY 1
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: My Feedback-Plusnet=rubbish

I can see you've got a engineer booked for tomorrow morning.
Hope we can get this sorted soon.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team