cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving House with Plusnet

culluding
Grafter

Moving House with Plusnet

I just want to thank Plusnet for making my phone and broadband move one of the easiest things we had to move to our new house. The phone socket was missing but a new one was fitted free if I signed up for a new contract (which happened to be cheaper, too!). Engineer came out to fit a new socket and everything just worked. All the features I had on the line at the old address have transferred to the new address. What can I say, it just works 🙂

Wish I could say the same for the electricity and gas.....

Carl.

2 REPLIES 2
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Moving House with Plusnet

Fantastic new Carl, glad to hear it.

RE: Electric and gas - I've recently had a big faff sorting ours out at home. My housemate (the one who pays the bills) has moved out, and a new tenant has moved in. You wouldn't believe the effort just to switch the names round on the bill!

Let us know if there's anything else we can do Cool

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
nigelbb
Dabbler

Re: Moving House with Plusnet

I am glad that Plusnet was able to handle your move properly. To provide some balance please take a look at my thread where I describe the catalogue of errors that mean that three weeks after the promised move date i still haven't got broadband at my new property. I have had broadband restored to the old property after a week without service albeit ADSL not the SuperFast Fibre I had previously. I am currently waiting in the new property for yet another promised visit from a BT Engineer. I move out of the old property at the end of the week so unless the Engineer turns up in the next 2.5 hours it looks like I shall be without service of any kind in 2 days.

https://community.plus.net/t5/Plusnet-Feedback/Why-the-delays-in-answering-phone-support/m-p/1308122...