cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moderators

JamesM
Grafter

Moderators

What the hell is wrong with you Moderators, stop deleting my posts. The last post WAS NOT against forum rules. If you want to delete my posts, then delete the lot of them. Am I allowed to say that you are pathetic  Angry
22 REPLIES 22
Blim
Grafter

Re: Moderators

I was just told I'm not allowed to say Plusnet has lied to me or I will be banned.
Basically don't lie to me.
Its very simple just like creating a new account because you are not allowed to see my details and there fore shouldn't know its me again.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

@JamesM Since you decided to post here before we got around to sending a PM it was removed because it was a blatant breach of the Forum Rules as below
Arguments
There is a fine line between discussion and argument which is at times hard to define. In general a discussion becomes an argument when the postings become personal and if this starts to become obvious then the Moderators will take necessary action which may include removal or locking of posts.
Trolling
A troll is a person who posts inflammatory messages, to disrupt the discussion or to upset its participants. The word, or its derivative, "trolling", is also used to describe such messages or the act of posting them. This behaviour will not be tolerated.
Spamming
The posting of responses to multiple topics that add little or nothing to the topic being discussed is considered spamming and will not be tolerated. Such posts will be removed and the perpetrator advised by PM

Personal attacks
These are usually caused by discussions turning into serious arguments as mentioned above. Please think before posting anything that would be defined as this sort of attack. For example "Username is an idiot" Personal attacks, including those in personal forum messages or emails, are not welcome on these forums and will be dealt with firmly. As the moderators do not have access to personal forum messages or emails any action would only be in response to a specific complaint by the recipient.  

@Blim
You were warned because you persisted in spamming all over the Forums stating that Plusnet were liars.
You will note that we haven't moderated your main thread
JamesM
Grafter

So calling someone a pleasant, tolerant, level headed person is against forum rules ?  Get a life.
Blim
Grafter

"There is a fine line between discussion and argument"
I'm not arguing I'm telling you what I think. I'm sorry its doesn't fit in your agenda but who cares I just had a xmas with balls internet, who cares about my problems? that's right no one.
Blim
Grafter

Why does dealing with large companies always result in a falling out with a member of the public?
Why do these large corporations get people like you to fight there battles?
Are you really that easily manipulate, are you really that scared of the consequences from standing up for your self? <--- sorry thats more of a question I ask myself. Some times bad feelings happen but you really have to think why.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

A polite private message (PM) to the moderator concerned might have been a better approach.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Blim
Grafter

Quote from: Townman
A polite private message (PM) to the moderator concerned might have been a better approach.

LOL
I nice little refund for my connection for being so rubbish over xmas would have been a better approach.
See how easy it is to talk [Censored]? who should have made the better approach in the first instance. Too late for this now. I pay my bill and my internet plays up. So PN make the first move I'm just finishing it off.
Make me out to be the bad man, funny boy!
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Guys, the moderators do a great job here. They aren't paid for their time and do it completely for free, so please stick to the rules that are laid out.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Chris
Legend

@JamesM
I completely agree with them removing your post, it was a very thinly veiled attack on another poster.
@Blim
Your posts were removed as you were making baseless accusations, although it's worth noting that the posts were removed without any involvement from any Plusnet staff.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
JamesM
Grafter

Quote from another poster...........
"None of my family want or will ever sign up for Facebook or Twitter - they are clearly services for moronic or gullible people who need to get a life"

So generalisation is ok then ?
Chris
Legend

Did you report that post to the moderators for them to do something with?
JamesM
Grafter

No mate, I am not that pathetic.  Wink
Chris
Legend

Well how do you expect them to know something needs acting on. The 'report to moderator' link is there for a reason.
In my opinion this thread has run it's course, so I won't be inputting any more tonight.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Blim,
Quote from: Blim
I pay my bill and my internet plays up. So PN make the first move I'm just finishing it off.
Make me out to be the bad man, funny boy!

Whatever you have or have not paid gives you no right to rant at other paying customers (e.g moderators) who give their time freely to assist fellow customers seeking assistance.  Your approach is not winning friends or support.  If you want assistance from the general forum population (i.e other users) the please stick to the problem details which might enable forum members to deliver assistance.
It is your behaviour which makes you out the "bad man" not me - just try following the forum rules, I'm sure you'll find in the long run people will then be more willing (and armed with facts able) to assist you.
...however in the frame of mind "I'm just finishing it off" I suspect that you'll just rant at this too, rather than putting down the spade you are using to dig holes with.
Good luck

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.